"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

DICTATORSHIP WATCH:Castro Says He's Too Unhealthy to Speak

HAVANA-Fidel Castro said Wednesday he is not yet healthy enough to speak to Cuba's masses in person and can't campaign for Sunday's parliamentary elections."I am not physically able to speak directly to the citizens of the municipality where I was nominated for our elections next Sunday," the ailing 81-year-old wrote in an essay published Wednesday by state news media.Castro's latest essay focused on blasting U.S. President George W. Bush,but included references to the Cuban leader's health.It was published on the front pages of state-run newspapers a day after Castro met for more than two hours with Brazilian President Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, who said he though Castro appeared healthy enough to return to politics."I think Fidel is ready to take to take over his historic political role in this globalized world, in humanity," Silva told reporters as he left Cuba late Tuesday.Castro has not been seen in public since July 2006, when emergency intestinal surgery forced him to cede power to a provisional government headed by his younger brother Raul, five years his junior."My feeling is that Fidel is in very good health, that he's as lucid as he's ever been," Silva said.Castro, however, expressed frustration in his essay: "I do what I can: I write. For me, this is a new experience: writing is not the same as speaking."
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8U718181&show_article=1
As in the days of Noah....