"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

NAZI REVIVAL WATCH:SWASTIKA FOUND AT COLUMBIA

A swastika was found today spray-painted on the office door of a Jewish professor at Teachers College who studies the Holocaust and vehemently opposed the visit to the Columbia campus by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, cops said.The reviled image, painted in brown, was discovered at 9:30 a.m. on the office door of Dr. Elizabeth Midlarsky, 66, co-chairwoman of the counseling and clinical psychology department at the college.Her name was also crossed out in brown spray paint.Midlarsky, who has taught clinical psychology at the college for 17 years, teaches in the same department as Madonna Constantine, 49, a black professor who found a hangman's noose pinned to her office door when she arrived for work on Oct. 9.Midlarsky, who had family members killed in the Holocaust, strongly opposed the Sept. 24 visit to Columbia by Ahmadinejad, who denies the Holocaust, and wore a pin showing the Iranian president's legs twisted into a swastika."I was appalled he was asked to speak at Columbia. I was very outspoken about it at the time. Perhaps this game this person the idea for this swastika." Midlarsky told The Post.The psychology prof said she might also have been targeted because "I am openly Jewish and openly and proudly study Holocaust issues.""I feel safe enough to come out about my concerns. I am known for it. But this could make me a target of someone who expresses hatred. Anti-semitism is there. It's real. It still exists today," she said.Midlarsky said anti-Semitic hate mail had been left in her Teacher's College mail box three times starting on Oct. 17.One of the pieces of hail mail was a cartoon making fun of the Holocaust. Another was leaflet about Arthur Butz, who has written a book denying the Holocaust and congratulated the Iranian president for doing the same.Midlarsky, whose studies of the Holocaust have focused on acts of kindness by gentiles toward Jews, said she will not let the swastika deter her."What ever is said and done to me about Holocaust denying and anti-Semitism, I'm not going to stop the work I'm doing," she said.The prof, who called the swastika "a disgusting and sociopathic act," worked yesterday and plans to work today.

As in the days of Noah...