"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

I'VE BEEN SICK....

Dear friends and visitors:
As you have noticed I've been offline for two days.I've been battling a kind of flu that is trying to make its way to my lungs.
I decided not to take the flu shot anymore since my last dose back in 2000-which gave me neumonia-and had me extremely sick for a month.
So after researching its contents a little bit better,I decided that I would be better without it.
Since 2000 I've had the flu a couple of times in the fall or winter but never compared to 2000.
This time,the Lord told me to just take it easy and rest for these two days,since it seems I'm always on the go and that doesn't help the body in the healing process.He also wanted to talk to me...
I'm not taking any antibiotics(I don't like to take much medicine of any kind at all,anyways....),except for fluids,fruits,and hot tea with honey and lemon.
I fell much better today,even though I still have a lingering cough,but that's about it.
These two days,I've been meditating in the Word of the Lord,and the Lord is been ministering to my heart about FAITH.
Last Sunday I was extremely sick,but I attended both services as usual.At the end of the second one,a friend prayed for me and since that prayer that I've been doing much better.
I'm very skeptical about vaccines and I don't like to take any medication at all.The times that I "had to" was when I had major surgery.
I've been pretty healthy most of my life and I would like to keep it that way...I like to believe in God's Word for ALL MY NEEDS.Everytime I've prayed IN FAITH,BELIEVING,the Lord always came through and healed me.We like at home to pray and stand on God's Word,cause it is the TRUTH of God,and it is FAITHFUL.
So I thought about letting you know what is all going on with me today...Of course,while resting I was aware of the news and the YouTube republican debate....Goodness....!!!That alone gave me fever.....
As you know I don't like to talk about politics too much in my blog,unless it's END TIMES related....Well nowadays it seems that ALL is End Times related....
One thing for sure...we are praying home for the coming elections and for whom our next president will be.
No matter WHO is gonna be elected:whether"almost inevitable Hellary"or Rudy or Huckabee or Obama....the Bible has great promises for His Children....We don't depend on government.We depend on Him and His Word.And doesn't matter how the economy even is going in the country....God remains Faithful to His Promises,when we daily walk in His Will and His Provision is there,no matter what.
We are also supposed to PRAY for those in authority,so no matter WHO,we-christians- are gonna be praying from the President down...and God is gonna keep on coming through every time...
What an amazing blessing to know that no matter even if everything around us falls apart,we have a REFUGE a HIGHT TOWER where we can run and we can be safe!!!!
IF you that are reading fon't know JESUSCHRIST as your personal Lord and Saviour,I urge you TODAY to think about your soul in eternity and ponder these things,and honestly repent of your sins and ask God for the forgiveness of your sins and HE will come through and set you free and give you a brand new life,something nobody or nothing can do for you.Only Jesus,who gave himself in the Cross of Calvary to reconcile us with the Father.
Have a blessed day and weekend!!!!
God bless you
As in the days of Noah....