"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Israel aids Central America storm victims

Israel this week joined a coalition of nations sending emergency rescue equipment and medical supplies to Mexico and the Dominican Republic after the two Central American nations were ravaged by Tropical Storm Noel.Israel National News reported that Israel sent a shipment of $20,000 worth of equipment and supplies to the two countries.In the Dominican Republic, the storm caused flooding and mudslides that resulted in 60 deaths and extensive property damage, leaving tens of thousands of people homeless.In Mexico, more than one million people were reportedly forced to flee their homes as Noel bore down on the state of Tabasco.
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=14499
PS:Is it my idea or it seems that every times there is a natural disaster,striking somewhere in the world,Israel is always ready to help,BUT I never hear of Middle Eastern countries sending help of any kind anywhere....
Is it because they don't have the means to help?
Is it because they plainly don't care about the rest of the world...?
It seems to me that they are always ready to "get what we send them...
Please If Im wrong I do apologize before hand BUT I would really like to know the situations in which Middle Eastern countries helped the rest of the world,facing these disasters...I would like to knwo the facts.So please write me IF Im wrong,and i'll post them in this forum for all to read....thanks...>!!!

As in the days of Noah....