"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING....!!!!!!!

Dear friends and visitors:
I'm gonna be offline tomorrow.
I pray that wherever you are in the US you will have a blessed Thanksgiving Day with those you love.
I pray also for all of you that live outside the US that you will have a blessed day too.
And if you that are reading don't know the Lord JesusChrist as your personal Saviour and Lord,I ask you that today you will think about your soul and your eternal destination the way you are now and how it would be with Jesus in your life and heart.
He died on the cross of Calvary to pay off your sins and He Loves You so much,like nobody else in this world can love you.And He is waiting for your answer...What would you say...?
May the Lord richly bless you...!!!
Happy Thanksgiving Day....!!!
In His Love
As in the days of Noah....