"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

The TRUTH Shall Make You Free

"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him,If ye continue in my word,then are ye my disciples indeed;
And ye shall know the truth,and the truth shall make you free.
They answered him,We be Abraham's seed,and were never in bondage to any man:how sayest thou,Ye shall be made free?
Jesus answered them,Verily,verily,I say unto you,Whosoever commiteth sin is the servant of sin.
And the servant abideth not in the house for ever:but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free,ye shall be free indeed.
I know that ye are Abraham's seed;but ye seek to kill me,because my word hath no place in you.
I speak that which I have seen with my Father:and ye do that which ye have seen with your father....
Ye are of your father the devil,and the lusts of your father ye will do.He was a murderer from the beginning,and abode not in the truth,because there is no truth in him.When he speaketh a lie,he speaketh of his own:for he is a liar,and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth ye believe me not."
(John 8:31-38;44-45)