"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

PERSECUTED-CHURCH

Dear friends and visitors:
As we are witnessing the alarming increase in christian persecution all over the world,I thought appropiate to devote un blog only for that,a place where you or your church or sunday school group can go and read and learn facts about this harsh reality.
As I'm typing right now,somebody is being arrested,tortured,imprisoned or killed for His Name's sake.
As part of the glorious Church of JesusChrist,I cannot remain silent before the slaughter of thousands of our brothers and sisters.
We have to know the facts and be an active part in this situation,by praying,fasting,giving,writting letters,helping in any way possible.
If I was in that situation I would truly like to be remembered.Wouldnn't you...???
Also,if you have information or links that you want to share with me,please do so at:
as_in_the_daysofnoah@yahoo.com
To visit the blog go to:
http://persecuted-church.blogspot.com

May the Lord bless you richly and give you a burden to pray and help the persecuted church...!!!
In His Love
AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.....