"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Ahmadinejad and a Murder in Vienna

World Politics Review has the first interview in English with “Witness D,” who claims that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was a member of a hit team that murdered three Iranian Kurds in Vienna in 1989: Ahmadinejad and a Murder in Vienna: An Interview with ‘Witness D’.
Profil: Just a couple of more questions. The commando unit in Vienna consisted of how many people?
D: There was a team of negotiators and a hit squad. Ahmadinejad was the link between the Iranian Embassy in Vienna and the hit squad. It was also his job to supply the weapons. He brought them from the Embassy to the house where the murders took place.
Profil: How many people were there in the hit squad? Various sources now claim that in addition to this group and the negotiating team, there was also a third unit.
D: With Ahmadinejad as the backup, there were three people in the hit squad. One cannot speak of a third unit. There were other people — who supplemented the hit squad. If the latter had failed, they would have jumped in.
Profil: In your report, you write that the two who pulled the triggers had traveled to Austria from Abu Dhabi under assumed names. How did Ahmadinejad enter the country?
D: With a diplomatic passport.
Profil: Using his real name?
D: I don’t know.
Profil: A personal question: you don’t want to reveal your identity. Why not?
D: I do not want to put my family in Iran in danger. And I have an uneasy feeling. I am also living in danger. I have gotten support here in France. But I have to watch out that nothing happens to me.

As in the days of Noah....