"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

NAZI REVIVAL:Massive Swastika Cut Into N.J. Cornfield...Third Such Message Of Hate In Area Since 1998

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J.-The corn is high, nearly ready for harvest. For anyone on the ground the sick secret is too deep inside this crop to see. But with daylight and a helicopter the swastika carved into this corn came into view. It is large. Several acres of stalks came down to make the symbol of hate. CBS 2 HD spoke to the nearest homeowner who thinks his chimney may have been used as a guide for a design that must have taken hours to make. He did not want his face shown on camera. "My opinion, it's just kids, uh kids," the man said. "It concerns me that it's behind my house."A few miles away is the home of farmer Russ Everett, who leases the land."It took money from my pocket,"Everett said.The swastika was found Friday by a N.J. State Police helicopter on a routine maintenance mission. Investigators kept the discovery quiet over the weekend, hoping the corn carvers would return.Officers waited. No one showed. So they broke the news to Everett. (SOT Russ Everett/Farmer at 06:47:48 "Never seen anything that I know of," Everett said. When asked if he's seen anyone running around back there he said, "Uh no, really that I seen that I could really say."The on-duty sergeant for the Washington Township Police confirmed this is the third cornfield swastika to show up in this area off Hankins Road near U.S. Route 130. The first was in 1998 and much smaller. Then In 1999 a larger one was found.Those cases remain unsolved. This swastika is by far the largest one of the three.

As in the days of Noah.....