"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

DECEPTION WATCH:N.M. Episcopal Bishop Becomes Catholic

Another Episcopal bishop announced his intention to quit the Episcopal Church and become a Roman Catholic. Bishop Jeffrey Steenson of Rio Grande, New Mexico, announced his decision Monday, reported The Living Church. He is the third Episcopal bishop to become a Roman Catholic this year, following retired Bishop Dan Herzog of Albany in January and Bishop Clarence C. Pope, retiring Bishop of Fort Worth, in August, Catholic News Agency reported Monday via SpiritDaily.com.{{{"I believe that """the Lord"""" now calls me in this direction. It amazes me, after all of these years, what a radical journey of faith this must necessarily be. To some it seems foolish; to others disloyal; to others an abandonment,"}}}(1) said the bishop in a statement prepared for the House of Bishops, which was meeting in New Orleans.{{{"My conscience is """deeply troubled""" because I sense that the obligations of my ministry in the Episcopal Church """may lead me to a place apart from scripture""" and tradition. [[I am concerned that if I do not listen to and act in accordance with conscience now, it will become """harder and harder to hear God's voice,"""" he said.]]}}}(2)

http://www.thecronline.com/news_article.php?nid=3078&ndate=26/09/2007
PS:What a SAD day for this man's soul.....!!!!!
Let me adress some points here:
(1)He believes that "THE LORD" is calling him out of the Episcopal Church into the RCC...well I can tell you right there that the voice he is listening IS NOT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST....!!!It is not according to Scripture....Would the Lord call you "INTO" a Babylonian Cult....?That among other things believes that Mary is co-helper if u want in salvation....?Judge for yourself according to the Bible....
As it is written in 2 Corinthians 11:14:
"And no marvel;for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light"
When people has sunk into deception to the level this poor man is the voices they hear and they have no way to discern where they come from anymore....therefore they think it is GOD speaking to them....
(2)"My concience is deeply troubled"....I sincerely pray that there is still hope for him to see TRUTH in the Scriptures.I hope there is still a wrestling in his soul for the truth.....
"may lead me to a place apart from scripture"
Well he-al least it seems like-is way FAR from Scripture ALREADY
"i will become harder and harder to hear God's voice"
Well his heart is already harden to hear the TRUTH it seems....
Satan is a MASTER DECEIVER....He can make you believe it's God himself communicating to you....That 's why it's so imperative that the true child of God,the true christian walk a DAILY WALK and learn to try the spirits and pray for discernment of spirits and use it.....!!!!
Friends we are in the LAST OF THE LAST DAYS and satan has unleashed all his deadly weapons against the Church,and DECEPTION is rampant.....!
Watch out and Work out your salvation with trmbling and fear cause the days are evil friends!!!!
As it is written:
"I marvel taht you are so soon REMOVED FROM HIM THAT CALLED YOU INTO the GRACE of CHRIST UNTO ANOTHER GOSPEL.
WHICH IS NOT ANOTHER;but there be some that trouble you,and would pervert the Gospel of JesusChrist.
BUT,though WE or an ANGEL FROM HEAVEN PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU that we have preached unto you,let him be accursed."
Galatians 1:6-8


As in the days of Noah....