"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

QUAKE WATCH...!!!!

Dear visitor:
Because of the massive amount of daily quakes all over the world,I've created a site only for quakes.

They will be reported daily and with updates and reviews.

I will also try to include interesting notes related on seismic activity,weather,and some testimonials.

As the Bible declares that in these last days there would be earthquakes in divers places...it's already happening and it's a proven fact that the amount of seismic activity has increased exponentially in the last years,all over the world,with massive earthquakes long overdue,like the one expected to hit in the coast of California(San Andreas Fault).To visit it you can go to:
I hope you will find it interesting,and it will be another sign more to keep you walking close to the Lord and doing His Will as we continue to look up till that day....!!!

Jesus is coming soon my friend and the signs are all out there....!

Be watchful and sober....!

May God bless you and your family richly

Thank you for stopping by....!!!

And come back....!!!!!

As in the days of Noah....