"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

HI EVERYBODY...!!!!

Much has happened in this last week-all good by the way- in my life and we've been also trying to switch servers at home....That's why you haven't seen any update in the last couple of days so far...
Much has happened in the world too...!!!
Some good news that I've been praying for for a while and it's that it seems the taliban are gonna release the korean hostages...!!Praise God...!!!
I'll follow up on that today...!!!
Well folks,let's keep watching up...!praying,fasting,seeking His face daily while He may be found....
It will come a day when the Ark's door will be shut up....!!!
I pray you will be count among those in the Ark,you and your family....!!!
God bless you richly this week and answers your prayers speedily....!

As in the days of Noah....