"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

FALSE CHRIST WATCH:The MI5 Messiah;Why David Shayler believes he's the son of God

David Shayler is sitting before me-slim,tanned,sockless,dressed from top-to-toe in white and very,very chatty."I am the messiah and hold the secret of eternal life,"he starts excitedly."It all came about quite suddenly."First I started meditating,then I learnt how to channel the "light",and the more research I did-into Freemasonry,the Knights Templar,Kabbalah-the more convinced I became that I was the Christ."Jesus Christ? "No, Jesus of the New Testament is an archetype," he explains patiently. "His name derives from the 13th Name of God in Kabbalah, which helps activate the Messiah consciousness within us."I was, though, crucified with a crown of thorns and nails then incarnated as Astronges, a Jewish revolutionary put to death by the Romans at around the end of the last century BC ...It explained why in this life I had funny shaped wrists and ankles..."Had? "Yes, look," he says, proffering his tanned arms. "They've pretty much corrected themselves now I've acknowledged the crucifixion - but there used to be big hollows where nails had been bashed in."The last decade has been a tough one for the former MI5 officer.Ten years ago this month, he gave a shocking whistle-blowing interview in the Mail on Sunday accusing both MI5 and MI6 of mismanagement and illegal activities and alleging that MI6 had been involved in a failed assassination attempt on the Libyan leader, Colonel Gaddafi.The story caused a national scandal. David fled to France with his girlfriend, fellow intelligence officer Annie Machon, and finally, after three years in exile and four months in a French jail, returned home in August 2000 to public vilification, threats, a court case, six month jail sentence and a ruined career.He was bright, unafraid, articulate, angry and, in his decision to breach the Official Secrets Act, either terribly stupid or terribly brave. Today, he is still bright and articulate and seems terribly well. Until he opens his mouth."It was in June that a psychic channelled the spirit of Mary Magdalene and anointed me the messiah and, finally, my whole life made sense.I realised why I seem to get such a strange deal from the universe, when I've spent my life trying to tell the truth about everything."He also claims he can affect the weather, prevent terrorist attacks and influence football results. Oh, and that the Rod of Aaron - the staff said to have been carried by Moses's brother - has an anagram written on it in Hebrew which translated says: 'David Shayler, Righteous King'."I was decoding it - after all, that's what I was trained to do - and I suddenly realised it goes David S, H, A... and that someone's trying to tell me, because this is the ineffable name of God, someone's trying to tell you you're God..."And in recent years he's been scratching a living giving talks to conspiracy theorists about the September 11 attacks - last year he was ridiculed for insisting that the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre were brought down by a U.S. Government conspiracy using "missiles surrounded by holograms made to look like planes".But this is on a whole different scale. t was back in April that he performed what he calls his first and greatest miracle - securing his beloved team Middlesbrough a place in the UEFA Cup Final....
To read more go to :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=475616&in_page_id=1770
PS:If somebody would bring a person like this while I'm on call I would certainly admit him in the psych guard for evaluation....
I think he lost it....But nonetheless may be someone will follow him....
As in the days of Noah...