"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

BLOG IN SPANISH....

If you don't speak english or it's easier for you to read in spanish or just want to try your rusty high school spanish....:)...You can go to our sister blog:
http://comoenlosdiasdenoe.blogspot.com/
I'm still working on it,so in the coming days you will find more features.
There's such a volume of prophetic events happening almost every day everywhere that it's really challenging to do both blogs in eng/spanish...BUT there's lots of people that find it easier in spanish,so,because of them...I decided to take the challenge....!!!
Well,just a note to let you know.
I appreciate you stopping by today and reading,even if you don't agree with our views...!
Take care and come back!!!!!!!
God bless you
Jesus is coming soon....!!!!!!

As in the days of Noah....