"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

SIGN of the TIMES:Muslim congressman compares Bush to Hitler

Rep. Keith Ellison,D-Minn.,told a group of atheists earlier this week the actions of the Bush administration in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, al-Qaida attacks remind him of the Nazis' use of the burning of Berlin’s Reichstag parliament building in 1933 to expand their power.Ellison, at a noontime speech before Atheists for Human Rights, told the Minneapolis-based group,"You'll always find this Muslim standing up for your right to be atheists."
The congressman talked to the group of over 100 meeting in the Southdale Library in Edina about a number of topics-impeaching Vice President Cheney, Bush's commutation of Scooter Libby's sentence, the war in Iraq and the 2001 attacks by al-Qaida.Speaking of the destruction of the World Trade Center and the damage to the Pentagon, Ellison said,"It's almost like the Reichstag fire, kind of reminds me of that. After the Reichstag was burned, they blamed the communists for it and it put the leader of that country Hitler in a position where he could basically have authority to do whatever he wanted."
To read more go to:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56656
PS:Well,our new"muslim asset"in Congress never ceases me to surprise me!!BUT He's got me all confused...And I'll tell you why...I thought that "muslims" counted Hitler as a hero,for slaughtering millions of "pigs=jews"as they call them...SO Mr."New" Muslim Ellison...are you "for" or "against" Hitler?
If you are "against":aren't you being a "naughty muslim"?Cause according to the Quran and your Creed you should be all for him and people like him that are helping the Great Muslim Cause to rid the world of "pigs" as you nastly call jews...
If you are "for":then,you confuse me even more...Because if you are for Hitler or Hitler like figures(which I think that at least you secretly do)why do you come against Pres.Bush or anybody else like him that are"trying to help the muslim cause"???
Is it because Bush represents a couple of millions of americans that won't tolerate your craze in our soil???
I don't quite understand you."sir"...I think you should see a shrink!!!
PS:I believe he was voted in place by fanatic muslims that are already here(sigh)and liberal democrats that hate God,christians and jews...AH,and pagans...
As in the days of Noah....