"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

GLOBAL JIHAD:I'm working on confidential project on global warming, Kafeel told parents

BANGALORE: "I am involved in a large scale confidential project. It is about global warming. I cannot reveal the details. It involves a lot of travelling. I have to present a lot of papers at various places. The project has to be started in the United Kingdom. After starting it there, I will come back to Bangalore and continue it from here.
Various people from various countries are involved in this. There is an Indian with me and he is helping me out. He has given his car to me for travelling. During the project work in the UK, I will not be available by any means-phone or internet-for a week. So, please do not worry." This is what Kafeel Ahmed told his parents and sister before leaving Bangalore for the UK on May 5, 2007. The last call he made to his family was on June 30 (last Saturday). Kafeel, who had called from Iceland, spoke to his mother Dr Zakia Ahmed and sister Sadia Ahmed. He told them, "I had told you earlier that sometime in future I will be inaccessible for a week. The time has come now. I will go to that place, finish that work and go to London and will return to Bangalore from there. All this may take a month’s time." He had also told his mother and sister that his earlier presentation failed and asked them to pray for him this time....
To read more go to:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Im_working_on_confidential_project_on_global_warming_Kafeel_told_parents/articleshow/2179495.cms
As in the days of Noah...