"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

BULLIED BY Roman Catholics...

I've been receiving quite a bit too much "interesting hate mail" regarding my posts on the Pope,especially the one entitled:"Pope:other denominations not true churches"on last tuesday july 10th...
It's interesting to see the effect of the TRUTH in people.
Mostly is "anger" and then "plain hatred"that you can obviously perceive while reading the emails.
Words are powerful things,and sometimes you can feel the spirit behind of those that either spoke or wrote them.
The apostle Paul said in Galatians 4:16
"Am I therefore become your ENEMY,because I tell you the truth?"
The Lord himself said :
"Think not that I am come to set peace on earth:I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father,and the daughter against her mother,and the daughter in law agaisnt her mother in law.
And a man's foes shall be they of his own household...
He that findeth his life shall lose it and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it."
(Matthew 10:34-37;39)
When the TRUTH of the Word of God is spoken in faith many things happen...The spiritual world takes heed to it and a confrontation in the spiritual realm takes place.Satan doesn't want people to hear the TRUTH of the WOrd of God because it can set them free as it is written(John 8:32)
"And ye shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall make you FREE"(John 8:32)
The enemy of our souls is REAL.Is not a ghost,or a medieval figure,is a real being that is operating in this world today.
The Bible says about him:
"Wherein time past ye walked according to the course of this world,acording to the PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR,the SPIRIT THAT NOW WORKETH IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE"
(Ephessians 2:2)
If JesusChrist is not your Lord and Saviour,in other words if you are not a property of God then you are a property of the devil.That simple.
This TRUTH may shock some.There are not middle grounds here according to the Word of God.Jesus said:
"He that is not with me is against me:and he that gathereth not with me scattereth"(Luke 11:23)
You can start the name calling,like I did in the past when somebody shared the TRUTH of the Word of God with me.I felt threatened,I felt insulted I felt angry...all that...I was a catholic that had never had a personal encounter with the Risen Jesus.I thought I knew God but I didn't.And I was too full of greed to acknowledge that.
Whoever would tell me the TRUTH would instantly become into my enemy.And that including my mother.
When she started sharing with me about the regeneration thru Christ and the new life she had found in Him and all that,I yelled at her,I thought she had gotten crazy.I even said to her that she had been brainwashed at church,etc,etc.How could she leave the Mother Church,how did she dared to defy the "Only TRUE CHURCH"????
I received the same scorn when years later the Lord pierced the veil from my spiritual eyes that prevented me to see the Light of the Gospel and finally gave my life to the Lord.
I understand when people get offended for what I write...
But,reader....is not my invention...I'm quoting the Word of God...I didn't come up with doctrine or invented verses or rites....it's all in the Word of God...
It also hurts to accept the fact of being for so many years faithful to a "Church" that claims to be the Only One and then find out one day that you've been deceived....it's heartbreaking ...I know...I was there...
One of the things that is most appalling to me is the fact that inside the Roman Catholic Church you are not encouraged to read your own Bible.I believe it's because if people would read it,the Lord would open their eyes to understand TRUTH if they are wholeheartdly seeking for it.Like it happen to me...
Somebody wrote me today:
"You should be very careful to voice your frustration with life against the church"
I understand by the rest of the message that this person is a Roman Catholic and got really offended when I voiced my thoughts about this last move from the Vatican in declaring the Church of Rome as " the Only One".
I shared some thoughts and some TRUTH of the Bible and he got mad and what is worse he BULLIED me....!
First of all I'm not frustrated with LIFE at all.LIFE to me is a person according to scripture and that is Jesus.I'm not frustrated with My Saviour!.
My LIFE is pretty good actually,I've got a family,I've got lots of friends,I've got lots of love from them,I've got a roof over my head,I've got clothing and plenty of food.The Lord has been gracious to provide for every need in my household!Praise God for that!
I hope this reader that "bullied me" is not serious.
What I tried to express is my dismay to see how the Roman Catholic Church is being deceiving millions of people for scores of ages and how it has been "persecuting" christians and jews for ages too and how it keeps enslaving people into a lie that is not scriptural.
Ignorance of the scriptures can be deadly:
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..."(Hosea 4:6)
Ignorance can take you really far... as far as to spend eternity without God in hell...
I wish this reader would be open in his heart to receive TRUTH.I pray that would happen to him someday soon.

I don't mind being bullied by Roman Catholics.
What I really mind is that they have been deceived to believe a lie and that millions have been lost because of that.That's what hurts me and hurts the Loving Lord that died for them on the Cross.

Have a blessed weekend!!!

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH....