"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Woman minister re-appointed...as a MAN...???

A woman who has served as minister at St. John's United Methodist Church in Baltimore for five years has been re-appointed to the position – as a man, according to church officials. The announcement came at the Baltimore-Washington annual conference of the UMC, where the former Ann Gordon announced the change to Drew Phoenix, and talked of a "spiritual transformation" since the sex change procedure.
The church's website notes that the group is "inclusive and diverse".
"We embrace our differences as "holy expressions of God's inclusive love for all creation". Our diversity reflects the many facets of God's creation in our age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, socioeconomic status, work and educational experience, physical and mental abilities, and spiritual needs," the statement said. "Different though we are, we share a faith in a creative Spirit that urges us toward maturity, wisdom, responsibility."
"The gender I was assigned at birth-said Ann Gordon,now Drew Phoenix- has never matched my own true, authentic, "God-given gender identity" … how I know myself," the statement said. "Fortunately, today, "God's gift of medical science" is enabling me to bring my physical body into "alignment" with my true gender."
To read the rest of the article go to:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55880
PS:Well,here is another example of what I was talking about many times before in this blog,about
deception,desensitation,etc.Gender doesn't happen when you are born.I could possible talk a little bit more about that later(embriology) to see the truth of the matter,I think.It's not that when babies are born they are like fresh bread on a conveyer belt at a bakery factory,ready to be packed and put on the shelves,that "magically" somebody puts a label on them"boy or girl".That's ridiculous!!!!
The point is that when somebody wants to "justify" something "WITH or IN the BiBLE" to their gain,they'll find the verse for it!!!A text out of context is a pretext!!!
This "inclusiveness" thing is to talk later and long.It's amazing how much deception is in the minds of people today that call themselves "the church"and ARE NOT!!!!
As in the days of Noah.....