"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

WALID SHOEBAT:Ex PLO Terrorist Saved by Grace

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend"
Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968


Last march I had the chance to meet Walid Shoebat at a Prophecy Conference here in town.Even though the schedule was pretty busy,he managed to sit down with me and talk.A remarkable story of salvation and a peculiar man that now lives for Jesus and is a verbal advocate for Israel.
I invite you all to go and visit his website.I also recommend his books.For those that are still thinking that islam is a religion of "peace" I encourage you to listen to the testimonies in his website and buy his books and read from his own experience what it is to be a true muslim in the Middle East.
It will inspire you and also put you on your knees for the islamic world and jews and christians living in the Middle East.
http://www.shoebat.com
May the Lord bless you
As in the days of Noah....