"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!


I want to thank you all that stopped by to read this blog.Thank you!YOU are the reason why this blog exists.I'm still working in some more features.Hopefully next time you stop you can read my updated profile among other things.
My prayer is that you can be blessed by visiting and reading the many articles we have already.
I want to tell you that whoever you are,wherever you are in your life now,God cares for you.Every little thing that worries you is His concern too.
If you have already repented from your sins and are born again,if you are not interested in "religion",if you are walking far from God now,if you are running away from God,if you are "seeking God" now,if you consider yourself a "good person",if you consider yourself a "religious person",if you are a "wiccan",if you are in the occult and want to get out,if you have absolutely nobody in the world,I want you all to know that THERE IS HOPE and LIFE in the Name of JESUS,the Name above ALL NAME.
Call on HIM now and He will make himself present wherever you are right now and if you open the door of your heart,He will come and give you a New Life.If you repent from your sins,He will forgive you and never remember them again.
This is a high time to think about the eternity of your soul.This life is not all that there is.
Jesus paid a price for you and me that we couldn't pay.He is the way the truth and the life,and He is the mediator before the Father.He loves you and is calling you Home...Come today to Him...do not tarry...Tomorrow can be too late....!!!!!!
God bless you
As in the days of Noah.........