"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Church Vandalism Investigated As Hate Crime

VASHON ISLAND, Wash.-Vandalism at a Vashon Island church is being investigated as a hate crime.A stained glass window bearing the face of Jesus was smashed at the Vashon Presbyterian Church on June 17.The church is more than a century old and the window dated back to the 1920s.“I couldn’t stop the tears, it was so embarrassing for me because I very seldom cry, but it just hurt me so that someone would just hate enough to do that,” said Diana Spalding, a member of the church.Vandals also dressed a cross on the lawn in old clothes and left a stick inside covered with words that church members said were frightening.Police ask that anyone with information on the crime call the King County Sheriff’s Department.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/13588836/detail.html?taf=sea
As in the days of Noah...