"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

British Schoolgirl Determined to Protect Religious Right for Herself and Others to Wear Chastity Ring

"In the Bible it says you should remain sexually pure and I think this is a way I want to express my faith..."
United Kingdom-British school girl Lydia Playfoot, whose parents help run the UK branch of the "Silver Ring Thing" at their church, was told by her school in Horsham, West Sussex, to remove her purity ring or face expulsion. To defend her rights and the rights of other Christians, the 16-year-old and her parents are taking the case to court. According to a BBCreport, Playfoot has received messages of support from politicians and has the backing of a UK Christian lawyer's group.
The organizers of the Silver Ring Thing have estimated that as many as 25,000 young people have joined the UK group, and numbers are growing.Playfoot told the BBC: "In the Bible it says you should remain sexually pure and I think this is a way I want to express my faith," adding that "the real reason for the extreme hostility to the wearing of the SRT purity ring is the dislike of the message of sexual restraint which is counter cultural and contrary to societal and governmental policy."
Source:BBC
As in the days of Noah...