"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

REMEMBER THEIR SACRIFICE

Whether you agree or not with the war on terror,whether you have somebody you know deployed right now somewhere in the world,you can still identify with the pain of the loss of many families across the nation right now,that either lost a close member of their families at war,or they are still missing in action or are wounded warriors that are trying to rehabilitate at home or at some hospital.
If it wasn't for the bravery of these men and women in uniform many of us wouldn't be enjoying the freedom we have today.
Many despise our country and complain about almost everything.I think mostly they speak out of ignorance of not knowing what it is like to live under a dictatorship or in a zone war,or under brutal regimes where there is no liberties at all.
This morning when I woke up,I decided to go up and have some breakfast in the yard,where I can also read my Bible and pray.
I played with my dogs who where so happy to see me,and as I walked thru it I could hear the sound of sprinklers and birds of all kinds.Everything was beautiful and peaceful.I enjoyed my time under the trees petting my sweet doggie at my feet.I thought :"Thank you Lord!!!!!for Your peace and for the peace around!!!!!"
Would be nice you'd make some time today to pray for the soldiers and families that are suffering the separation either temporal or for a long time from their loved ones.
Remember the widows,the children,the husbands,the wives,the mothers,fathers and siblings that long today to hug their soldier and he or she are far away.
If you know a soldier or a veteran pay them a visit,give them a call,thank them....!
It is a good thing to remember.Memory is a good thing...
May the bless you in this Memorial Day
As in the days of Noah....