"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

THE BILINGUAL WAY

We are posting both in ENGLISH and SPANISH so everybody can read it in their own language and be blessed!!!
This is taking some extra squeezing of my neurones and making my brain work overtime...so be patient with me.
Please leave your comments about your posts or anything you want to say....Please be polite and civil....:)And if this blog has blessed you please recommend it!!!!
One thing is for sure...I'm growing muscles in my brain!!!!!!
God bless you
Jesus is COMING!!!!!!!!!
As in The Days of Noah......
***************************
Estamos poniendo los articulos en INGLES y ESPANOL,asi todos pueden leerlos en sus idiomas y ser bendecidos!!!
Esto lleva una exprimida extra de mis neuronas y hace que mi cerebro trabaje horas extras....asique tenganme paciencia.
Por favor dehen sus comentarios,acerca de los articulos o cualquier otra cosa que quieran decir....Por favor sean educados y civilizados.....:)Y si este blog te ha bendecido recomiendalo!
Una cosa es segura....Me estan creciendo musculos en el cerebro!!!!!!!!!!
Dios te bendiga
Jesucristo VIENE!!!!!!!!!
Como en los Dias de Noe.......